We were engaged to develop multiple scenarios of the mix of energy supply and carbon intensity to 2050, having regard to:
- existing installed capacity
- the intermittency of renewable supply across seasons
- potential government policy
- cost of alternative source of supply
- the realities of hydrogen, carbon sequestration etc futures
Our deliverables were defendable scenarios of demand, supply mix, cost, price, emissions and beyond
Delivery of data, analysis, models and high conviction assessment of feasible scenarios to support decision making which focused on both economic and social value in a social value. Core was able to stand before Board members and executives to debate complex and emotional issues professionally and strong, high conviction, evidence-based opinion.