The information contained in this website is published to inform you about Core Energy Group and its activities. All reasonable effort has been made to provide accurate information, but we do not warrant or represent its accuracy and we reserve the right to make changes to it at any time without notice.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of any information from this website, or via any link on this website. By accessing the information included on the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All advice, commentary, views, observations, opinions, statements, conclusions or other information, including excerpts, abstracts and other summary material prepared by third parties (express or implied) contained on the website have been prepared and published by Core, without taking into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any specific client or any other particular person. It is your responsibility to make your own evaluation of the information included on the website and, if appropriate, obtain expert advice based on your own individual circumstances before acting or relying on the information.
- While Core has no reason to believe that any information contained on the website derived from third parties is not accurate, reliable or complete, Core has not independently audited or verified that information.
- Core does not make any guarantee, express or implied, as to the performance of, or the future returns on, any financial product, security or other investment referred to on the website.
- Core is not under any obligation whatsoever to inform you of any matter that subsequently comes to its notice which may affect the information on the website.
- The information is copyright to Core. You may download the information for your own personal use but you may not reproduce it for any other purpose without our express permission.
- Links connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that Core endorses or approves those other sites or their content. Copying materials from other sites may infringe the rights of third parties. You should obtain the appropriate approvals before copying or doing any infringing acts.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, Core makes no representation as to the accuracy, reliability, suitability or completeness of the information on the website.
- To the extent permitted by law, Core and its directors, officers, related bodies corporate, employees, consultants and agents (Agents) disclaim all liability, direct, indirect or consequential (and whether or not arising out of negligence, default or lack of care of Core and/or any of its Agents) for any loss or damage suffered by you or any other person arising out of, or in connection with, any use of, or reliance on, the information on the website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in South Australia and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia and all courts competent to hear appeals from the courts of South Australia in respect of all proceedings arising in connection with these terms and conditions.